You own a business where patrons either Eat, Drink, Play, Connect, Workout, Shop, or Live.
You live in the neighborhood and want to be in the know (and snag some freebies from time to time).
Friends of Scott's Addition
You don't own a business, work, or live here. You're just curious about what's happening and love to network.
let us lend a hand Getting Signed Up
- Members must own or be a part of a Scott’s Addition business or be a resident. If you are neither of these, please see the “Friends of Scott’s Addition” membership.
- You may add multiple contacts, but only one business.
- Choose just ONE category description that best suits your business: Eat, Drink, Play, Connect, Workout, Shop, OR Live.
- Service-type businesses such as ad agency, developer, or title company fall under the Connect category.
- If the public can walk into your business and hand you cash for an item they can walk out with, your business falls under the Shop category.
- Photo should be of the business—not of a person.
- Photo Specs: Square format (400×400) Under 5mb.
- By uploading a photo, you consent to its promotional usage per the photo release at the bottom of this page.
GSAA Photo Release
By submitting photos and clicking “Sign Up”, I hereby allow the Greater Scott’s Addition Association (GSAA) to reprint and/or reuse the photo(s), which I have submitted herewith, in various media formats for an unlimited amount of uses over an unlimited period. Use of the photograph(s) is granted at no charge to GSAA. GSAA has sole discretion to crop, edit or otherwise enhance the images.
I certify that the images submitted are my original work and if copyrighted that I am the sole copyright owner and have complete authority and right to authorize this release. I also attest to have consent of anyone clearly depicted in the image(s) submitted and agree to provide proof of consent upon request.
I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Greater Scott’s Addition Association, its agents, representatives, affiliates and assigns from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, and costs that may arise from or related to any infringement on any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.