A Thriving, Growing Neighborhood
Scott’s Addition is the City of Richmond’s fastest growing neighborhood, home of an eclectic mix of apartments, homes, restaurants, breweries, shops and more tucked away in the northwest corner of West Broad Street and North Boulevard. With over 1,000 new residential units and a growing number of amenities, the neighborhood is quickly becoming one of the most sought over areas in the region.
Neighborhood Highlights & Benefits
- Convenient access to Interstates 64, 95, 195 and Powhite Parkway
- Historic designation since 2005 (see below)
- Enterprise Zone incentives
- Affordable commercial real estate rentals
- Attractive commercial real estate opportunities
- Revitalization lead by neighborhood business owners
- Since 2005, Scott’s Addition has become a hot place to live, work, and play
- Developers have helped revitalize the neighborhood by updating and transforming warehouse space to residential real estate.